No Products in the Cart
What is a highlighter and how to use it?
Illuminator or Highlighter is one of the cosmetic products that have gained great popularity and success in recent years. And why not ... it has all the features to be loved: it gives shine, freshness and highlights the face line.
But what is Highlighter, what are its benefits it and how it is applied - take a look at our helpful tips below:
Choose the appropriate Highlighter which matching your skin!
Highlighter can include different colors. Choosing the right color depends very much on the color of the skin. Here are two general rules that can help you in choosing:
• Olive skin - golden shades
• Light skin - Silver shades
Choose Highlighter suitable for your skin type!
• Dry skin: ideal for your skin is a creamy highlighter. Match perfectly your skin even if you put it with your fingers.
(LUMINOUS CREAMY HIGHLIGHTER Light Rose)
• Mixed / softened skin: Do not make a mistake to decline using highlighter only because you have mixed skin. We all have the rights to shine! After taking care of the good base of your face (Face makeup) you can put powder highlighter. Avoid creamy and liquid highlighter.
When to apply a highlighter?
Before applying highlighter, mark the areas of your face you want to illuminate with a brighter corrector. Marking areas include the brow, the area under the eyes, the nose and the chin. This will create a light effect that will reflect the light from your face only in the right places.
How to apply a highlighter? There are two ways:
• Mix the creamy highlighter with a foundation. A few drops are enough.
• Using a brush, apply the powder highlighter over the selected areas.
How to get the best out of your face?
To improve and get the best out of your face, follow these helpful tips:
• Eyes: Apply on the skin starting from the inner corner.
• Eyebrows: Apply it to open the eyes, lift and draw the eyebrows.
• Lips: Apply it to Cupid's bow to define the lipstick and get fuller lips.
• Nose: Pass the illuminant on the back of the nose to give a more subtle and defined shape.